Finance Manager - Porsche & JLR Rocklin
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Produces additional revenue for the Dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after-sale items to new- and used-vehicle guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sells financing, service contracts and accessories to guests.
- Provides guests with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
- Provides guests with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
- Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
- Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
- Maintains insurance files.
- Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Takes all credit applications.
- Prepares reports on finance penetration.
- Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Handles all rate quotations.
- Develops and monitors guidelines for working with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Processes salespersons' "end of month" commission sheets for accounting office payroll.
(This role has the potential to service both Porsche and Land Rover of Rocklin Locations)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
State Sales License
Valid Driver's License
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.