Business Manager - Audi
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.Maintains a professional appearance.Keeps work area neat and clean.
• Ensures that each customer is greeted as quickly as possible.
• Implements and maintains a prospect tracking and follow-up system.
• Helps Genius' close deals when necessary.
• Communicates with new-vehicle and used-vehicle Genius' to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
• Conducts sales training meetings as directed by the general sales manager
• Assists in development of improvement programs for Genius' who are having difficulty reaching their objectives.
• Contacts new owners within 24 hours of delivery to ensure complete satisfaction with sales and delivery process. Addresses any concerns or complaints immediately.
• Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect vehicle sales.
• Sells financing and credit life, accident, and health insurance to customers.
• Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
• Converts cash deals to finance.
• Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
• Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
• Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
• Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
• Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
• Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
• Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
• Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed
• Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.• Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
• Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
• Maintains insurance files.
• Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
• Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
• Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
• Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
• Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
• Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
• Inspects all credit applications.
• Prepares reports on finance penetration.
• Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
• Attends managers meetings.
• Handles all final rate quotations.
• Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Processes Genius'end of month' commission sheets for accounting office payroll
• Supervises and trains designated backup to ensure continued efficiency and profitability in the F&I manager's absence.
• Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
• Maintains a professional appearance. Maintains a clean and professional work environment. Daily attendance is essential.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
Organized and computer proficient.Clean DMV.