Weekend Cashier/Receptionist - Porsche
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Sales Department in the Capacity as outlined below.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Answer and route all incoming calls to the proper person.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, while striving to minimize the time they are on hold.
- Take thorough messages, indicating the caller’s name, company if applicable, the time and message the caller wishes to leave.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Assist business office with miscellaneous duties, when time allows.
- Notify telephone maintenance company of switchboard difficulties
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed.
- Acts as backup to switchboard operator.
- Assists in the filing process
Ability to communicate effectively.
Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
Organized and computer proficient.