Cashier/Receptionist - Niello Acura
Cashier / Receptionist
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Take in payments for products and services provided. Review and approve all check and credit card. payments. Return change and receipt to customer.
- Keep customer service records and logs.
- Originate and maintain all relevant paperwork.
- Manage Inventory logs for parts sold.
- Maintain precise warranty records to verify prompt delivery of warranty money due.
- Work with bookkeeper or other administrative assistants to facilitate as needed.
- Maintain all files and logs in a logical organization and process all paperwork.
- Diligently review all charges to verify their accuracy and ascertain the correctness of addition on all service receipts and orders prior to accepting cash.
- Acknowledge external and internal customers immediately and in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Expedite service at the cash register with promptness and accuracy.
- Display courtesy and promptness in handling all transactions.
This is a Full-Time position with a Work Schedule of Tuesday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.