Business Manager - The Niello Company
Produces additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after-sale items to new- and used-vehicle guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Sells financing, service contracts and accessories to guests.
· Provides guests with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
· Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
· Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
· Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
· Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
· Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
· Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
· Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
· Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
· Provides guests with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
· Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
· Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
· Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
· Maintains insurance files.
· Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
· Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
· Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
· Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
· Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
· Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
· Takes all credit applications.
· Prepares reports on finance penetration.
· Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
· Attends managers meetings.
· Handles all rate quotations.
· Develops and monitors guidelines for working with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
· Processes salespersons' "end of month" commission sheets for accounting office payroll.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
State Sales License
Valid Driver's License