Lot Porter - Mini
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Maintains shop in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Parks cars as directed by Service Manager.
- Orders shop supplies as necessary.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect Service Department operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Organized and computer proficient.
- Clean DMV.