Valet Driver - Volvo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Empties garbage into designated areas.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Assist Sales and Service Staff in moving vehicles to ensure efficient dealership operations.
- Drives vehicles to other dealerships for 'dealer swaps' or to other vendors as requested.
- Pick-up or deliver customers and or their vehicles as requested using dealership or customer vehicles.
- Utilize the Volvo Valet application to check in and out loaner vehicles
- Reports to loaner car coordinator first thing to plan the days pick up and deliveries
- Delivers loaner cars to client scheduled through the Volvo Valet app.
- Complete and pass factory training and testing.
- Greets and communicates with customers through the entire transaction in a friendly/professional manner.
- Demonstrates safe driving habits and follows all traffic laws at all times.
- Performs vehicle inspections with customers at the time of pick up or delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Organized and computer proficient.
- Clean DMV.