Valet Coordinator- Volvo
- Perform a physical daily inventory of all service loaner vehicles.
- Ensure the fleet of loaner vehicles is clean and operational.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets that monitor the length of time all loaners are in use.
- Coordinate with Service Advisors to determine if there are challenges with the customers’ abilities to return the service loaner vehicles in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Determine the optimum timing to place vehicles “In- Service” and when to replace them.
- Performs vehicle walk around inspection with customer at time of vehicle pickup and delivery.
- Collects for damage, mileage, fuel, overuse, etc from customer.
- Effectively places and follows up insurance claims for damaged vehicles.
- Comprehend the depreciation process of each vehicle and be aware of the necessary steps to place the loaner vehicle into the Used Car Department’s inventory.
- Greet and communicate with the customers, throughout the entire transaction, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Supervise employees in the Loaner Vehicle Department to ensure that all transactions are handled accurately and professionally.
- Utilize the Volvo Valet online scheduler.
- Coordinate/manage the Valet drivers time throughout the day to ensure customer pick up and drop offs are completed within the promised time frame.
- Conduct all business within the scope of the Company’s Core Values, Mission Statement and Vision Statement.
- Report to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV