Vehicle Exchange Specialist
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Greets service customers on the service drive as they arrive
- Assists service customers by getting them to the appropriate team member
- Engages waiting service customers in casual conversation to refer customers to the sales department when appropriate
- Engages service customers to solicit vehicle appraisals with the intention of purchasing their vehicle.
- Fully represent the retailer at all times in order to deepen the retailer-owner rapport through unique engagement opportunities, naturally increasing overall loyalty.
- Lessen the time burden on all sales personnel, freeing each to generate and respond to sales leads.
- Lessen the time burden on all service advisors by fielding how-to, difficult-to-understand and/or defect questions, freeing each to give legitimate service customers more time and attention.
- From time-to-time (as management requires), share his/her product knowledge with sales and/or service personnel as a training function or in response to customer questions such as personnel cannot answer.
- Keep current in his/her knowledge of Volkswagen vehicle system functional/operational changes and updates that occur throughout each model year.
- Greets sales customers as they arrive
- Assists sales customers by getting them to the appropriate team member
- Specialize in, coordinate and complete all overseas deliveries.
- Assist the sales department with over flow sales customers.
- Test drives, product presentations, deliveries, etc.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an “All-Inclusive” List of the duties and responsibilities of the job described or of the skills and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the General Requirements of the job.