Appointment Coordinator - Land Rover Rocklin
- Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalates them as needed
- Driving traffic for the sales department by setting appointments for prospective customers
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer
- Provides electronic and phone customer service assistance
- Maintains customer information into the designated software system
- Follows up after visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- General Expectations
- Devote himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction to customers
- Determine management production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week. Month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Participate in performance management
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.