Acquisition Specialist - Acura
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
- Basic Technology Skills (Email, Microsoft Office, Mobile Device etc.)
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time outdoors in the weather and elements.
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Purchase a minimum of 20 vehicles per month.
- Possess ability to do finance paper work and accounting (AU).
- Making outbound calls to generate appointments
- Educating guest on the options available through Vehicle Acquisition Network
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Set 80 appointments, 60 show and purchase a minimum of 20 vehicles.
- Utilize Dealer Socket as required.
- Train, encourage and coach new Acquisition Team Members.
- Develop relationships with guest and lead them through the acquisition process
- Follow up with customers after the acquisition process.
- Possess a tremendous team building attitude with a GREAT step zero!
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect vehicle sales
- Maintains professional appearance
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain and Average Response Time of 10 minutes or less
- Complete an average of 125 Outbound Activities per day
- Log every activity in Dealer Socket with supporting notes.
- Purchase a minimum of 15 vehicles per month
- Follow all Documented Niello Buy Center and Appraisal Processes
- Attend all Required Meetings