Sales Client Advisor - Acura
- Coordinate with the sales manager to set and meet new and used sales quotas. Meet the profit margin goals for vehicle sales.
- Introduce customers to parts, service, F&I, and general merchandise departments.
- Utilize floor time effectively in meeting the customer’s needs and soliciting sales.
- Consistently use established procedures, such as tagging and proper storage, to provide for fast and effective handling of warranty items.
- Make sure that customers are aware of the features and benefits on all products.
- Consistently use established procedures to complete all paperwork correctly and on time.
- Effectively use the computerized inventory control system, keeping it current and meeting net profit goals.
- Actively develop prospects.
- Demonstrate to the customer the advantages of products compared to other brands.
- With all new and used vehicles sales, effectively cross sell accessories, additional parts, F&I products, service contracts, warranties, etc.
- Be polite and friendly and greet customers promptly. Consistently follow the outlined sales process.
- Verify that customers are qualified for their wants, needs, and ability to buy.
- Deal with customer complaints in a sensible manner by showing empathy and a pleasant attitude to show our commitment to excellent customer service and to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Ensure that customers receive consistent treatment by always following the documented procedures.
- Conduct telephone transactions courteously and promptly.
- Utilize the delivery of any new or used vehicle to create an event that will facilitate customer loyalty to the dealership.
- Utilize a consistent quotation process for purchases, trade-ins, and vehicle sales.
- Consistently contact customers by means of tickler files, mailing lists and personal follow up to promote additional sales and customer satisfaction.
- Perform pre-delivery inspection and road test before delivery to customer.
- Attend pertinent training and stay current with sales department concerns and sales techniques.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 8 units per month.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals. Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers. Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer. Turns 100 percent of closed deals to business and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies. Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork. Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, 'we-owes', and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met. Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system. Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Document ALL communication with customers in CRM
- Follow the Documented Niello Processes
- Average 30 Outbound Activities per Day (Phone, Text, and Email). Must be logged in CRM.
- 75% of appointments should turn into a demo.
- 60% of demos should turn into a write-up.
- 60% of write-up should turn into units sold.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this job description at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.