Pick-Up and Delivery Driver - BMW Sacramento
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Delivery of vehicles and maintaining entire dealership appearance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all rules of the road, speed limits and applicable traffic laws.
- Respond to store requests for transportation needs.
- Coordinate with requesting store for delivery times and vehicles.
- Deliver vehicles to customers or events in a timely manner.
- Inspect vehicles prior to departure for damage or potential customer service issues.
- Deliver vehicles to customers with no damage or potential customer service issues.
- Create and conduct, clean, error free, business transactions in a professional and timely manner in accordance with performance standards
- Collect any items needs from the customer and return them to the selling store
- Have customers sign any necessary documentation and return to selling store
- Document miles and time driven on the appropriate forms.
- Communicate any customer concerns directly with selling store Sales Management.
- Communicate needs and suggestions for improvement to upper management.
- Create and conduct, clean, error free, business transactions in a professional and timely manner in accordance with performance standards.
- Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles. Conforms to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures Delivery do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle's window.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Professional appearance
- Clean DMV.