Business Office Automotive Inventory Clerk
- Process Wholesales deals. Completes all Wholesales paperwork and accounting.
- Communicate directly with outside wholesales vendors.
- Process all outside vehicle purchases.
- Stocks in vehicles and maintain stock books.
- Reconcile inventory for End Of Month.
- Cover for Receptionist of Cashier as needed.
- Assist with DMV refunds or invoices for differences in fees.
- Assist with miscellaneous office duties
- Daily attendance is essential/
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Monitor accuracy levels as directed by the inventory control manager.
- Maintain current and precise inventory records.
- Considering organizational philosophy and inventory cycles, help provide for sufficient inventory of products and material’s
- Assist the Inventory Manager in balancing the inventory between carrying cost and service, sales, and parts and accessories demands.