Business Development Coordinator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all salespeople.
- Acts as store trainer, which includes educating on the process of selling, phone procedures, goal setting, etc.
- Review sales consultants schedules and make suggestions to the management staff of how to best construct the proper sales consultant teams.
- Assist in managing team leaders and sales consultants.
- Ensure the maximization of all vehicle sales opportunities.
- Manage the sold customer base. Generates sales follow up letters and ensures that the sales consultants make follow up phone calls.
- Manage the Ups counter and his/her processes for gathering traffic statistics
- Work with the sales consultants and their sales processes to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Recommend coaching, disciplinary action or dismissal of any sales consultant failing to meet dealership standards.
- Ensure that the sales board (or equivalent) is accurately updated daily.
- Ensure that sales consultants are certified with the manufacturer as soon as possible.
- Help maintain the sales departments overall sales strategies.
- Create reports for management, as needed.
- Cover for the sales managers on the desk, as needed.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company's business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
Supervises employees in the Sales Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To the General Manager, CFO, Assistant Controller and all owners of the corporation.