Sales Coordinator - BMW Sacramento
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Deal Review – review all documents associated to the purchase or lease of a vehicle to verify accuracy before forwarding to billing dept.
- F&I Pending Item tracking/follow up- maintain a follow- up system for all outstanding items from initial review of deal documents
- Title Issue follow up- maintain a follow- up system for collection of all outstanding titles from customers and other missing DMV documents
- Collection of Down Payments - assist in contacting customers on outstanding down payments
- Tracking/follow up system for STIPS - assist in contacting customers on outstanding stipulations from lending institutions
- Work with Bank Underwriters to get problem deals funded to ensure funding is finalized within 8 days of purchase
- Fast Fund/Smart Fund- Assist in processing Fast and Smart fund eligible deals
- Deal/Bank packaging - Package the sale and lease paperwork for submission to lending institutions and the business office for billing
- Any other issues affecting the Sales Department
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.