ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times. Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Uses buffer to detail vehicles.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Empties garbage into designated areas.
- Opens lot for business and closes lot when closing. Keeps service drive clear and clean at all times.
- Cleans customer lounge area and coffee area at all times.
- Maintains appearance of entire lot.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Parks vehicles in accordance with policy and under direction of Sales/Marketing to ensure that the lot is attractive to potential buyers.
- Assist Sales and Service Staff in moving vehicles to ensure efficient dealership operations.
- Responsible for adding and maintaining key tags and window stickers on all lot vehicles
- Drives vehicles to other dealerships for 'dealer swaps' or to other vendors as requested.
- May pick-up or deliver customers as requested using dealership vehicles.
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean DMV
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.