Internet Sales - Acura
Sells/leases new- and used-vehicles at dealership via the Internet. Meets gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 8 units per month.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks e-mail frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Ensures that the Web site address is prominently displayed throughout the dealership, e.g., on business cards, flyers, pens, and all dealership advertising.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Works with webmaster to update the Web site frequently to attract new and repeat visitors.
- Takes photos of dealership inventory for use on the dealership site.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
Organized and computer proficient.