Sales Client Advisor - BMW Sacramento
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
Maintains a professional appearance.
Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Ensures that each customer is greeted as quickly as possible.
- Implements and maintains a prospect tracking and follow-up system.
- Helps Genius' close deals when necessary.
- Communicates with new-vehicle and used-vehicle Genius' to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Conducts sales training meetings as directed by the general sales manager
- Assists in development of improvement programs for Genius' who are having difficulty reaching their objectives.
- Contacts new owners within 24 hours of delivery to ensure complete satisfaction with sales and delivery process. Addresses any concerns or complaints immediately.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect vehicle sales.
- Sells financing and credit life, accident, and health insurance to customers.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Converts cash deals to finance.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
- Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
- Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
- Maintains insurance files.
- Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Inspects all credit applications.
- Prepares reports on finance penetration.
- Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Handles all final rate quotations.
- Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Processes Genius'end of month' commission sheets for accounting office payroll
- Supervises and trains designated backup to ensure continued efficiency and profitability in the F&I manager's absence.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Maintains a clean and professional work environment. Daily attendance is essential.