Lot Porter/Pick-Up and Delivery Driver - Porsche
Lot Porter/Pick-Up and Delivery Driver
Lot Porter ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Maintains shop in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Parks cars as directed by Service Manager.
- Orders shop supplies as necessary.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect Service Department operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains professional appearance.
Pick-Up and Delivery Driver ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivery of vehicles and maintaining entire dealership appearance.
- Follow all rules of the road, speed limits and applicable traffic laws.
- Respond to store requests for transportation needs.
- Coordinate with requesting store for delivery times and vehicles.
- Deliver vehicles to customers or events in a timely manner.
- Inspect vehicles prior to departure for damage or potential customer service issues.
- Deliver vehicles to customers with no damage or potential customer service issues.
- Create and conduct, clean, error free, business transactions in a professional and timely manner in accordance with performance standards
- Collect any items needs from the customer and return them to the selling stor
- Have customers sign any necessary documentation and return to selling stor
- Document miles and time driven on the appropriate forms
- Communicate any customer concerns directly with selling store Sales Management.
- Communicate needs and suggestions for improvement to upper management.
- Create and conduct, clean, error free, business transactions in a professional and timely manner in accordance with performance standards.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Organized and computer proficient.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission.
- Clean DMV.