Sales Client Advisor - Porsche
Sells/leases new- and used- vehicles at dealership. Meets gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
· Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 8 units per month.
· Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
· Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
· Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
· Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
· Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
· Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
· Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
· Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
· Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
· Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
· Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
· Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
· Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
· Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
· Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
· Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
· Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
· Schedules first service appointment.
· Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
· Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
· Maintains a prospect development system.
· Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
· Attends sales meetings.
· Maintains professional appearance.
Sales experience preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
Organized and computer proficient – must be skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.