Cashier - Maserati
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Sales Department in the Capacity as outlined below.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed.
- Acts as backup to switchboard operator.
- Assists in the filing process
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Flag technician warranty time.
- Code warranty per manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins
Ability to communicate effectively.
Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
Organized and computer proficient.